Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,579 (R$ 6,042) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (40 minutes ago)