Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24926 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,626 (R$ 6,523) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)