Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,617 (R$ 5,872) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)