Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 4% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,396 (5,561,871 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)