Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 (5,281,315 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)