Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,456 ($2,892) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)