Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,477 (2,893KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)