Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,299 (2,545KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)