Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,528 (4,952KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)