Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,515 (4,927KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (42 minutes ago)