Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,115 (Mex$ 45,983) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (43 minutes ago)