Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08506 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,315 (Bs 27,222) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)