Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,652 (Bs 243,005,470) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)