Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,181 (Bs 44,830) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)