Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,291 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)