Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,495 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)