Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,281 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)