Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,270 (497,866 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)