Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,359 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)