Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,778 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)