Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,032 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)