Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,310 (COL$4,398,198) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)