Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40651 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,118 (5,211 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)