Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36894 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,049 (5,554 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)