Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,373 (руб 146,460) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (37 minutes ago)