Cost of living comparison between Tuguegarao City, Philippines and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01901 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,437 (Php180,835) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)