Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,712 (¥220,837) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)