Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,615 (¥431,264) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)