Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10345 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,775 (kr 26,828) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)