Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10372 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,128 (kr 30,161) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)