Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10659 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,446 (kr 32,327) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (36 minutes ago)