Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11307 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,420 (kr 47,931) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (25 minutes ago)