Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11084 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,139 (kr 55,385) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (34 minutes ago)