Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,943 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)