Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,717 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)