Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,763 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)