Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,955 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)