Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,638 (5,542 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)