Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 4% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,770 (3,273,133 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)