Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,826 (3,256,200 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)