Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,947 (3,420,225 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)