Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,872 (3,463,832 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)