Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,471 (5,611,101 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)