Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,578 (5,819,185 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)