Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 (3,420,379 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)