Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,833 (2,255 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)