Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,723 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)