Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,033 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)