Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,737 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)