Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,859 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)