Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,843 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)