Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,850 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)