Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29786 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,284 (7,668TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)