Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,254 (AU$3,528) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (36 minutes ago)