Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,133 (AU$3,341) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (37 minutes ago)