Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,113 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (32 minutes ago)