Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,730 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)