Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,252 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)