Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,693 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)