Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,999 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)