Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23413 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,569 (6,701 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)