Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,232 (﷼ 56,240,084) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (28 minutes ago)