Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,328 (﷼ 79,697,062) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)