Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,332 (﷼ 68,463,758) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)