Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,748 (Mex$ 55,376) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)