Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,799 ($4,103) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)