Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,941 (¥388,252) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)