Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,652 (6,259,932 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)