Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,254 (₨159,072) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)