Cost of living comparison between Tirupati, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,023 (₨147,175) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)