Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,000 (₨141,261) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)