Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00744 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,562 (344,600 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)