Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21450 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,275 (5,946 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)