Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21413 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,437 (6,713 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)