Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21764 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,278 (5,872 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)