Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,348 (10,553 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)