Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,228 (Mex$ 51,858) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)