Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,574 (元12,343) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (23 minutes ago)