Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,149 (₨156,327) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)