Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01424 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,612 (183,333 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)