Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)