Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,448 (EC$7,789) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)