Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,163 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)