Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,170 (₨89,549) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)