Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,588 (₨186,675) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)