Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,353 (₨108,314) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)