Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09017 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,642 (18,214 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (31 minutes ago)