Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08822 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,341 (15,201 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)